Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First Practice!


Last night was our first team practice.It was pretty much the same lack of attention span ! Coach Shawn and Coach Kyle were VERY frustrated after the practice.So after getting home they made a practice schedule that looks like major league team!If those kids don't learn the fundamentals from all these practices then there is no hope.
Practice was at 5pm so I decided to wait on dinner..Well , I should have not done that!
Austin was actually eating dirt! If it was Gage I wouldn't think anything about it but Austin doesn't do those things.He also walked and would not run to first after batting..When I asked him why he was eating dirt and why he would not run to first I got" I was sooooooooooo hungry!" . Seriously next time I will make sure the boy has some food, I guess he is used to eating everyday at 5pm.
As you can see by the picture Gage was all about playing ball! Poor baby wanted to play so very bad!He kept walking out onto the field just like he knew what he was doing and belonged there.Its going to be a job to keep him in the dug out this season!

1 comments:

Karen Lee and Rick Goulding said...

They are "pre-schoolers.." (Shawn and Kyle could find a little league team to coach if they want to get that serious!!!)
Austin should be allowed to walk, run, hop, skip or jump to first base.
I admire you for having them involved!
Hugs, Aunt K